Welcome to the Kids Zone Childcare Limited, we hope you find the information contained herein useful.
Did you know that your child may be entitled to 15 hours of free childcare for 38 weeks per year?
2 Year Old Funding:
The funding is available the following term after your child turns 2, to those parents and carers who are in receipt of one of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance
- Income-related Employment Support Allowance
- Support through Part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- State Pension Credit (the guaranteed element)
- Child Tax Credit and/or Working Tax Credit and earn no more than £16,190 per year
- Working Tax Credit 4 - week run on (the payment you get when you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
or if you provide us with evidence that your child:
- Has left care through Special Guardianship, or through an adoption, Residence or Child Arrangements Order
-Is a Looked After Child (LAC)
- Has a current statement of Special Educational Needs (SEN) or an Education, Health and Care Plan
- Receives Disability Living Allowance
- The funding is paid direct to the nursery by Suffolk County Council once the application is completed.
The funded hours may be taken as follows:
- No session will be shorter than 3 hours per day
- No session will be longer than 10 hours per day
- Sessions will be taken after 8 am and will end no later than 6 pm
- 15 hour sessions must be taken over no fewer than 2 days
3 - 5 Early Years Funding
The funding is available to all children the term after they turn 3.